AromaTech™ is a Canadian company that supplies nebulizing scent diffusers, 100% pure essential oils and aroma oils for home and business.
Since 2009, AromaTech™ has been working with world-known brands such as Apple, Four Seasons, Harley Davidson, Jimmy Choo, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Sky Zone Trampoline Parks, Steve Nash Sports Clubs and other premium brands wishing to connect with their customers on a personal and more emotional level.
From Business to Consumers’ Homes
Over the years AromaTech™ has been improving commercial scenting systems and they also brought them into people’s homes via their collection of home diffusers and high quality, pure essential oils.
The AromaTech™ brand in a nutshell:
– Nebulizing scent diffusers that unlike ultrasonic diffusers use technology that better preserves the oil fragrance and properties
– Premium quality essential oils with 100% natural ingredients, concentrated and sourced from sustainable places around the world, contain no harmful chemicals or additives.
– Pet-friendly – all the essential oils and aroma oil blends are certified as pet-friendly. This is an important advantage over their competitors since most essential oils available on the market are not pet-friendly.
– A variety of products: nebulizing diffusers, essential oils, aroma oils blends, hair and body mist products, room sprays and car scents.
– Free shipping on orders over $75 (the US only)
– Free returns within 14 days of buying the products (the US only).
On a Mission to Improve People’s Lives with Aromatherapy
Transform any space or mood by diffusing your favorite aromatherapy fragrances or oil blends in your home, car, hotel room or office, no matter the surface you need to cover. Due to AromaTech™’s cold-air nebulizing technology, the essential oils particles are preserved at their purest state, helping eliminate unwanted odors, improving mood and regulating emotions, purifying the air from bacteria, helping you get a more restful sleep.
Explore the products range and their benefit
1. Nebulizing Diffusers
You have many options when it comes to selecting an aromatherapy essential oil diffuser, but only cold-air nebulizing diffusers have the benefit of distributing highly concentrated scents over a large area without compromising the oil’s chemical composition and preserving a strong fragrance. Unlike ultrasonic diffusers, these devices create a very fine mist that does not need to be diluted using water, so you will experience high quality, concentrated, therapeutic oil.
AromaTech™ offers a range of scent diffusers that are whisper-quiet, so you don’t have to worry about the noise:
– For small apartments: AroMini BT, for example, is a popular choice for people who want to scent a smaller area via a Bluetooth connected diffuser.
2. 100% Pure Essential Oils and Aroma Oils
Not all essential oils have been created equal – AromaTech™ offers only 100% pure, highly concentrated, therapeutic grade essential oils and aroma oils. They are cold-pressed to keep the scent, 100% pure, helping you get the most of every scent.
Aromatherapy has increased in popularity over the years, as it has been linked to an increasing number of health and wellness benefits, supported by scientific research.
Furthermore, the sense of smell affects about 75% of our daily emotions and plays an important role in memory. Be your own perfume designer and create your own signature scents for every space or occasion: for home, office, car, energizing in mornings or late afternoons, relaxing at nights. Basically, by diffusing the right scent or aroma blend, you can create the environment you need or evoke a certain mood or emotion. Also, scenting is useful to cover the smell of pets or cooking.
You may diffuse popular fragrances like peppermint or eucalyptus in the bathroom (they are fresh and have antimicrobial properties, purifying the air) or the relaxing lavender for evening relaxation and good night sleep. Other popular scents for the home include vanilla, fresh air, white tea, or freshly baked cookies. Seasonal scents are winter pine, freshly cut grass, Hawaiian tropics, gingerbread, candy cane, and pumpkin pie.
You can choose between 100% pure essential oils and aroma oils. The difference consists of oil purity, as the aroma oils contain 100% pure essential oils plus other natural ingredients (such as carrier oils), making them less concentrated.
Stress Relief – Sooth your mind and body with this calming and delicate mixture of soft florals and aromatic herbs. It contains 100% essential oils of copaiba oil, geranium oil, lavender oil, and rosemary oil. Therapeutic benefits: stress-relieving, calming, soothing, relaxing and deodorizing.
Breathe Easy – Relax and clear your head with this refreshing blend of cool mint and eucalyptus with a touch of peppermint leaves, anise, and fresh spearmint. Keynotes: cold-pressed oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint, and anise. Therapeutic benefits: decongesting, relaxing, focusing, stimulating and deodorizing.
Check all the 100% Pure Essential Oils scents here.
The Hotel – With notes of red rose, geranium, and lovely lavender dancing on a bed of eucalyptus and fresh pine, The Hotel is a cheerful, yet sensual blend of lemon, orange and juicy peach. Reminiscent of the scent at the Delano hotel in Las Vegas. Keynotes: peach, red rose, pine. It contains orange oil, lemon oil, eucalyptus oil.
White Tea & Thyme – Night-blooming jasmine, thyme, lily pad, cedar, and amber dance delicately on a base of white tea to create this beautiful and soothing fragrance. Reminiscent of the Westin Hotel Scent. Keynotes: white tea, thyme, amber. Mood: soothing, refreshing, delicate, lovely.
Check all Aroma Oils scents here.
Essential oils are popular not only for home care but are also used in the beauty industry as ingredients in a variety of cosmetic products (creams, serum, gels, shampoos, perfumes).
The Hair and Body Collection from AromaTech™ makes the fragrances wearable so that you can spray the mist on your hair and body like a perfume. The scents are luxurious and bold so that you can wear them with confidence and style.
Check all Hair & Body Mist scents here.
4. Rooms Sprays
Some scents are also available in convenient room sprays, so you don’t need a nebulizing diffuser to scent your desired space (such as car, hotel room, office). You can carry it in your bag and transform any space into your personal spa oasis simply by spraying the product mist in the air.
Check all Rooms Spray scents here.
5. Car Diffusers
Besides the room spray that can also be used in your car, you can also try this portable, easy-to-use device that was properly created for cars. Many people spend many hours in the car commuting, so why not spend this time in a more enjoyable way? Considering the power of scent and how it affects our emotions, you may want to choose calming scents like lavender or chamomile when you are in a traffic jam, an energizing scent such as lemon, orange or ginger when you travel at night, or eucalyptus, pine or peppermint when you simply want to smell pure, fresh air, clear from bacteria.
Why choose AromaTech™ products?
On a personal note, I think AromaTech™ products are a great choice for people who are serious about their health and wellbeing and are willing to pay the extra cost to make sure they get these benefits. They are a bit more expensive than regular products you find on the market, but AromaTech™ promise is to deliver high-quality products and unforgettable brand experience.
Remember what AromaTech™ premium brand is about:
– nebulizing diffusers that unlike ultrasonic diffusers use technology that better preserves the properties and fragrance concentration of the oil.
– 100% pure and concentrated essential oils and aroma oils that contain pure natural ingredients sourced from sustainable places around the world are eco-friendly, synthetic and additive-free.
– pet-friendly – all the essential oils and aroma oil blends are certified as pet-friendly. This is an important advantage over their competitors since most essential oils available on the market are not pet-friendly. However, it’s best to check with your pet’s vet before diffusing any essential oils brand or scent, to make sure you don’t harm your furry friend.
– variety of products: nebulizing diffusers, essential oils and aroma oils, hair and body mist products, room sprays and car scents.
– free shipping on orders over $75 and free returns within 14 days of buying the products (the US only). Check the Shipping & Returns Policy.
– samples availability – you can test the scents first by ordering essential oil samples or products in smaller quantities (Scent Bundles), helping you decide if you like the scent before ordering the full product.
If you are new to essential oils and wonder where to start with the AromaTech™ premium brand, we recommend you consider ordering this package:
• The AroMini BT Nebulizing Diffuser for small apartments
• Scent Essentials – consider scents such as lavender for relaxation, eucalyptus or peppermint for purifying the air and killing bacteria, or lemon/orange for an energy boost in the morning or when you want to feel more alert. You may start with the Breathe Easy 100% Essential Oil, which is refreshing, rejuvenating and purifying, combining cold-pressed oils of eucalyptus, peppermint, spearmint and anis and the popular The Hotel Aroma Oil that reminds of the scent at the Delano Hotel in Las Vegas, combining lemon, orange, eucalyptus, peach, red rose, and pine oils. Also, the Lavender Aroma Oil has an earthy and calming scent, ideal to diffuse before bedtime or when you want a relaxing moment.
After you test the essentials and decide that the AromaTech™ products are right for you, you can consider exploring the whole product range and more scents.
It’s ok to change your mind – if you are not happy with the purchase, remember the free return policy of 14 days.
Happy shopping and inspiration to transform any space in your personal aromatherapy oasis with AromaTech™ brand! Enjoy the AromaTech™ brand experience beyond the simple products!