When experimenting with essential oils, brand options and scents can be overwhelming. Where to start? Should I choose individual scents or oils kits? What about quality, fair price? What if I don’t like the products – can I send them back? We considered all these questions in our recommendation.
Since we all like different scents and women like experimenting with more fragrances, our recommendation is to choose small size kits over single bottles. Moreover, oils have different therapeutic benefits so that there is no single oil that can qualify as an absolute favorite.
And our winner at the “Best Seller Essential Oil Starter Kit” brand is … ArtNaturals!
What is the brand about?
Under the slogan Perfected by Nature , ArtNaturals offers a selection of essential and carrier oils, diffusers, skin care, bath and body products.
„At artnaturals, we know that our sense of smell can be an important tool in the pursuit of physical and spiritual harmony. By using the oldest of our senses, along with the ancient knowledge of plants, it is now possible to balance our minds, bodies and spirits the way our ancestors once did. The human race has been utilizing plants for their medicinal properties for over 5.000 years, and at artnaturals we have drawn inspiration from this tradition in choosing some of the most beneficial plant oils to offer our community.”
- All ingredients are natural and paraben free, pure, therapeutic grade and GC/MS tested and verified. Analysis reports are available on their website.
- Are cold-pressed using the latest steam-pressing techniques.
- Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. (certificates on site)
- Come in sets of 0.34 oz (10 ml) bottles, so you can test many different aromas in small quantities.
- Good value for money – good quality at a fair and affordable price.
- When stored in a dark cool environment, all oils have a shelf life of approximately 2 years upon opening.
All these benefits qualifies ArtNaturals essential oil as great selections to start with or for gifting. The kits include the most popular scents at affordable prices, with a transparent return policy which makes them great for trial.
ArtNaturals Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil Set – 8 x 0.34 oz (10 ml) Bottles
This essential oils kit is an “essential” because it has 8 must-have essential oils. For less than 16$ you have 8 high quality essentials for an aromatherapy kit (4$/bottle). No surprise this kit is a best seller!
Let’s explore the oils and their health benefits!
- Frankincense is a resin derived from the plant Boswellia Serrata, known for its anti-inflamatory properties. It also regulates the immune response and promote skin health, fights fatigue, and increases circulation (1*).
- Lavender essential oil is the most used aromatherapy oil, known for it’s calming and relaxing properties. It has also antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits, improves mood and sleep, helps heal minor burns, cuts, insect bites, helps with hair loss, dandruff, dry skin.
- Eucalyptus essential oil boosts the immune system, relieves pain and helps with respiratory conditions: colds and flues. Due to its antimicrobial properties it helps with bacteria and prevents infections. It’s also good for skin, a few drops in a shampoo or conditioner revitalize the scalp and fights dandruff.
- Lemongrass essential oil fights bacteria and other germs, deodorizes, deters insects, relieve muscles pain, boost energy and acts as a stress reducer and sleep promoter.
- Peppermint essential oil can relieve sinus congestion and headaches and boost energy levels. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make it excellent for use with a carrier oil to massage tired muscles, it improve skin and hair health.
- Sweet orange essential oil has a wonderfully uplifting scent, immune-boosting properties, increase circulation, kills germs. It’s good for skin because it has vitamin C that promotes production of collagen and fights the signs of aging, acne, protects teeth and gums from infections.
- Tea tree essential oil is a top choice when it comes to fighting infection, fungus and bacteria. A study of tea tree essential oil as a topical treatment was shown to fight antibiotic resistant bacteria (methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus) from the skin of hospital patients. It’s also considered one of the most effective ingredients for acne, both in cosmetic products and in DIY home recipes.
- Rosemary essential oil is invigorating, refreshing and stimulating. Used with a carrier oil for massage, it helps to relieve joints and muscles pain. Its antiseptic and antioxidant properties make it a natural healer, boosts the immune system and it is believed to help improve memory. It also boosts hair growth and treats alopecia (spot balness).
ArtNaturals Therapeutic-Grade Aromatherapy Essential Oil Set – 16 x 0.34 oz (10 ml) Bottles
This 16 bottle-kit brings the benefits of the 8 oils from the first kit, plus another 8 great scents:
- Bergamot essential oil is an antidepressant and stimulant, enhances mood, reduces stress and anxiety. Deodorizes and disinfects, reduces pain and tension in the body, promotes a healthier skin. Due to its antimicrobial properties, it also helps with respiratory conditions and helps with oral health, preventing tooth decays.
- Cinnamon leaf oil helps with circulation, decrease inflammation, fights infections, reduces drowsiness, stimulate the immune system. With carrier oil in massage, eases aches.
- Grapefruit essential oil is best known as a strong antioxidant and as a general antimicrobial, stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Lime oil is known for its astringent, antiseptic properties and boosts the immune system. It helps fight viral and bacterial infections, it’s an effective disinfectant. Since it’s also rich in vitamin C, it helps prevent the signs of aging like hair loss, wrinkles, dark spots. It can also help with joints and muscles relief.
- Patchouli Oil soothes inflammation, treats depression and insomnia, stimulates cell growth, boost the immune system, reduces inflammation and fights infections and fever. It’s a tonic for hair and skin, minimizes scars. It’s pleasant smell also acts as a mood enhancer.
- Pine Tree Oil helps treat eczema and psoriasis, boosts metabolism. It can act as a natural disinfectant, being used for home cleaning and air purifying. Treats muscles aches, energizes and uplift the mood.
- Tangerine Oil is anti-toxin and tonic, relaxes and soothes, boost mood and lifts the spirit, energize. Due to the cleansing and purifying properties, it’s used as a home cleaner.
- Lemon Oil is detoxifying, sleep-inducing, stimulates circulation and the lymphatic system, helps with nausea, treats skin conditions caused by free radicals having a strong antioxidant and anti-aging effects, improves oral health, has antimicrobial properties being a good choice as a disinfectant.
Aromatherapy Essential Oils Benefits:
How to use the ArtNaturals essential oils?
- Diffuser: add 5-7 drops of oil in a diffuser.
- Sugar scrub: ½ cup sugar, ½ cup coconut or jojoba carrier oil, 5-7 drops of your favorite essential oil or blend.
- Linens and clotes spray: add 5-7 drops of oil to a 4 oz spray bottle of water.
Upon ordering their kits, ArtNaturals ships a booklet with their own blends and recipes. So that’s a great place to experiment with essential oils!
We hope you find this review and its insights valuable in getting started with essential oils. If you have any questions or comments, please write them below – we love feedback and your opinion can be a great value to the community!
You may also be interested in How to Choose the Best Essential Oil Diffuser for You and My Best 10 Ultrasonic Diffusers that also have a Decorative Function.