Breathe calm this holiday season and celebrate the Christmas spirit with your mind, soul and all your senses. You could start by making the most of the aromatherapy benefits in the comfort of your home.
No matter if you decide to drive to the stores or the more convenient way of ordering the gifts online from home, try to relax and actually enjoy the process. Buying online can save you time that you can actually spend on the things you love and with the people you care about. Even after the holidays are gone, you can enjoy your customized spa experience at home, with smell, sound and color.
To help you navigate holiday shopping like a pro, we compiled a list of Christmas scented gifts for your family and friends: mother, daughter, sister, friend, coworker and during various occasions: birthdays, housewarming, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Secret Santa, Black Friday, Cyber Monday. Get gift ideas for everyone on your list by checking our recommendations below.
1. This intelligent and elegant aromatherapy device is Alexa and Google Home compatible and can be activated only by using your voice. You can control the LED color, mist intensity, timer settings, scheduling and other functions from the app on your smartphone. The large 400 ml water tank allows for up to 12 hours of continuous mist. Additionally, it has a 1 year warranty and 100% money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the purchase. It also makes an innovative gift, too.
2. Jewelry diffusers are great when you are on the move (going out, travel). If you love fashion jewelry, this portable device helps you take your favorite scent anywhere you go. A treat for your senses.
2.1. This cute stainless steel diffuser, consisting of this stylish necklace and bracelet, is ideal to wear without having to worry about irritating your skin or turning it green. It’s stylish, good value for money and versatile as the different color pads go with various outfits.
The classy box is great for gifting for whoever is on your present list: mother, daughter, sister, friend, coworker and during various occasions: birthdays, housewarming, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day. The set comes with 6 scents of highly therapeutic grade essential oils that can be diffused all day to enjoy the aromatherapy benefits.
2.2. Tree of life necklace and bracelet set for women This stainless steel fashion jewelry with 12 multi-colored refill pads makes an appealing gift. Both practical and chic, good value for money, this set of necklace and bracelet is also very appreciated according to customers reviews. It is scratch-resistant, anti-corrosion, hypoallergenic and easy to use – just add 3 drops of essential oil on the pad every 48 hours.
3. A diffuser that is both a practical and elegant home decoration and gift. The real oak wood outer shell and elegant design make this diffuser look traditional and feel precious. Overcoming the boundaries of mere utility, this diffuser is an unique, ornamental addition to your furniture. It has 5 lights to choose from, either set the color of your choice or alternate colors. It also has two misting options: choose from a continuous mist or an intermittent aroma diffuser.
4. Soothing and calming pink salt lamp with metal housing, ideal as home decor or as a gift. The highest grade crystals from the Himalayas, the beautiful mood lighting and a stylish design that glows in every space make this type of aromatherapy lamp a great choice for any home or office. Himalayan salt lamps offer a pure and natural source of light. Create a natural ambience in your home or office by using it as a meditation, bedroom or living room light or anywhere in your home where you want a gentle glow of light.
You can choose Himalayan salt lamp models from the ones displayed below:
5. The Book Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals, by Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young. This book is a review of essential oils and drugs interactions, safety of essential oils and essential oils profiles and references. As the title suggests, this book is especially useful for health care professionals, but also for anybody who wants to do more research into the art of using essential oils safely and effectively.
6. This neck and shoulder pain relief heating pad is ideal to relieve tensioned muscles, soothe pain and make your body relax after a stressful day. Whether you prefer hot or cold therapy, this pain relief wrap will help you diminish stress, relax tense muscles and aching joints that cause pain and discomfort. The natural clay beads will evenly distribute the hot or cold temperature, allowing it to spread under the tissues. It also makes an appealing gift for both men and women for birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Secret Santa, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, housewarming or any other occasion.
7. This Bamboo oil reed diffuser in a modern decorative glass bottle offers a natural long lasting fragrance, purifies the air and uplifts the mood. The hand crafted glass bottle has been designed to suit both the classic and modern home style. Altough the scent may not be so strong than with other types of diffusers (nebulizing, ultrasonic), it can spread a pleasant fragrance in your home. The elegant box make this device an appealing gift for various occasions: Christmas, birthdays, housewarming, Mother’s Day or just any other day when you want a delicate scent in your house.
8. This silk eye pillow filled with organic lavender is hypoallergenic, luxurious and offer soothing aromatherapy to reduce stress, migraines and insomnia. You can use the eye pillow for sleep, meditation, yoga or simply home relaxation.
For more practical gift ideas, also check My Best 10 Ultrasonic Diffusers that also have a Decorative Function.