Learn a simple recipe to create your all natural homemade deodorant with your favorite Essential Oil, coconut and baking soda. Stay fresh, choose natural!
* recipe details below video
Full Recipe: https://draxe.com/homemade-deodorant
Homemade Deodorant Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup coconut oil;
- 1/2 cup baking soda;
- 40-60 drops Essential Oils – choice of scents;
- Empty deodorant containers.
- Female oils scents: lavender, lemon and sage;
- Male oils scents: cypress, rosemary and bergamot.
- Put coconut oil in bowl;
- Mix in baking soda;
- Add in essential oils;
- Store in a deodorant container or in a glass jar.