Check out this face cleaner made with Coconut Oil, baking soda and a mix of your favorite Essential Oils. Enjoy all the benefits of essential oils!
* recipe details below video
Full Recipe: https://draxe.com/homemade-face-wash/
Homemade Face Wash Ingredients:
- 1 cup coconut oil;
- 1 tbsp baking soda;
- 5 drops Lavender Essential Oil;
- 5 drops Frankincense Essential Oil;
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil;
- Glass Jar;
- (if acne prone, replace frankincense and lemon oils with 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil).
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat;
- Once melted, remove from heat and add in the remaining ingredients;
- Store in wash dispenser or air tight jar and keep it in a cool place.