Prevent stress from building up! Release stress through the power of music. Relax during the day, sleep better at night, stay focused and productive by listening to music for relaxation.
Happiness music for the mind, for energy and productivity. Stay positive, motivated and focused, for happiness and abundance.
Do you want to relax for 10 minutes during the day at home or in the office? Do you want to improve brain work, energy or mood? Or sleep better at night?
According to researchers, listening to music triggers the release of dopamine in your brain. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter that promotes feelings of happiness and excitement.
Music is good for relaxation, sleep and anxiety relief, but also for study, focus and concentration.
How you can include music in your daily habits:
1. In your morning routine – you can wake yourself up with music and start your day feeling energized. Set the tone for a lower-stress day.
2. During your commute – listening to music for relaxation can help you stay calm and relaxed, while making your commute smoother.
3. While cooking – good nutrition is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Eating at home is a great way to ensure healthy and less expensive meals. If you put on some smooth jazz or other type of music you enjoy, cooking becomes a fun activity rather than a chore.
4. During your meals – for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner. Soothing music can trigger the relaxation response, which can lower cortisol levels, making it easier to digest food. Studies have shown that classical music, in particular, can help you eat less, digest better and enjoy your food more.
5. Before bed – getting enough sleep is important for proper functioning, and getting enough sleep can help you handle stress better. Actually, getting a restful night sleep can even improve your mental health, immunity, add years to your life and life to your years.
Is it good to sleep with relaxing music?
People across age groups report better sleep quality after listening to calming music. In one study, adults who listened to 45 minutes of music before going to sleep reported having better sleep quality beginning on the very first night.
Music can aid sleep by helping you feel relaxed and at ease, so it might be a good time to try adding it to your nightly routine.
What kind of music is best for sleep?
There isn’t a clear consensus about the optimal music for sleep. Feel free to experiment with different songs and playlists until you find the one(s) right for you. You could also try out a few playlists during the daytime to see if they help you relax. Create evening rituals that give the body sufficient time to wind down, incorporating relaxing music.
Relax with nature sounds!
Natural sounds relax you because they are constant noises of a pleasant pitch. This lowers your stress level and helps you become more relaxed for sleep. Listening to nature sounds could deliver health benefits such as reduced pain, lower stress, enhanced mood and better cognitive performance.
It’s no surprise that ocean waves are a popular choice for soothing sleep sounds. By creating a mental state of relaxation, contentment, and gentle focus, the wave sound can be deeply relaxing.
Other nature sounds include wind, rain, rivers, fire crackling, birds singing in the forest, rainstorm.
According to the University of Sussex, playing ‘natural sounds’ affects the bodily systems that control the flight-or-fright and rest-digest autonomic nervous systems, with associated effects in the resting activity of the brain, new research shows.
🎧🎵😎 4K RELAXING VIDEOS FOR STRESS ESCAPE – CHECK THE PLAYLIST!
Calm piano music for sleep, relaxation and study
You can also listen to relaxing piano music during the day, meditation, reflection, when working and studying, letting your thoughts run free, but also as peaceful music in the evening before going to sleep.
Do you have an evening routine? How does it look like? Does it include music for relaxation?
Let us know in the comments below!