Everybody longs for that healthy glow, for sparkling eyes and shiny hair that bounces with every step. Millions of dollars are spent every year in beauty products to make skin that much clearer, wrinkles that less visible and lips pout that much more.
And while there are cosmetics that do work, you shouldn’t underestimate the value of natural beauty products. Remedies that are available with nature. They’re easy to find, won’t put a hole in your pocket, and don’t have a trace of any harmful chemicals. Read on to see what gifts from nature can make you your most beautiful self.
Simple Evening Skin Care and Self Care Routine
• Lemon juice: Lemon juice when used on your hair is an effective treatment for dandruff. Its citrus property cleanses the hair. Squeeze a lemon onto your hair and massage into the scalp, and then wash it out using water and your preferred shampoo.
• Coconut oil: Coconut oil is used in several parts of the world as an aid to beautiful hair. It has enriching vitamins and nutrients that help your hair to grow long and lustrous. In addition, it also combats dandruff.
• Vinegar: Vinegar is great to add some bounce and vitality into dull and lifeless hair. Mix a little vinegar into warm water, and then rinse your hair with the solution. Your hair will look revitalized.
Moroccanoil – Proud Sponsor of Eurovision 2021 & 2022
• Water: The importance of water cannot be stated enough. It is one of the most important contributors to beautiful skin. It flushes out toxins and battles breakouts. A person should drink at least eight glasses of water per day. Warm showers are also very beneficial to the skin. When your skin is well hydrated, it looks young and healthy.
• Roses: They’re more than just pretty flowers! Rosewater is extremely good for the skin. It purifies the skin, and leaves it wonderfully scented. Combined with hazel, it is especially good for oily skin.
• Turmeric Powder: If you want your skin to naturally get fairer and more radiant, you could try turmeric. Just mix a piece of turmeric with curd and apply it onto your skin. Leave the paste on for about ten to fifteen minutes, and then wash off using cold water.
From the number 1 dermatologist recommended body wash brand, made with plant-based moisturizers.
24h renewing micromoisture – gently cleanses the skin leaving it renewed and healthy-looking for 24 hours.
Formulated with millions of MicroMoisture droplets, leaves skin soft as silk.
Packaged in 100% recycled plastic bottles.
• Fruits: Fruits are one of the best gifts that nature can give you. Most of them are low in calories, and can give you a whole lot of energy. In fact, almost all diets have fruits as an essential part of them.
• Spinach: Spinach leaves are very, very healthy. There’s a reason why Popeye enjoyed spinach so much! It helps to make your body stronger, and more resistant to illnesses and ailments.
The best prevention is self-care!
When in doubt, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Your skin can never have too much hydration, after all.
Discover the best hydrating essential oils for skincare:
Promotion available until: April 2nd, 2023
If you missed the promotion, check the new deals and discounts!